Sunday, July 11, 2010

Preface

So - as you may notice, I do not keep up with my blogs very well.. And this one may not work out any better...

I just graduated college with a degree in Media Communication with an emphasis on writing in television and film. News flash: So did a lot of other people. So I was stuck with finding another source of income while continuing my constant battle to beat others to a job opening.

What I (luckily) found was a job as a cashier at a large store chain (or however I can introduce that without giving up the name of the business). I soon realized that I came home almost every night with a funny or annoying or unbelievable story. Don't get me wrong - I am very grateful for the job. And I like most aspects of the business, but some of the things that happen there - well, you'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment