Monday, July 12, 2010

Chapter Two: The Plague

I was busy stocking shelves when a guy about my age rushes in.
"Can you help me find something to put on this?" he asks, pointing to this giant rash on his neck.
With a disgusted face, I answered "Um, you should probably go ask the pharmacy...I wouldn't even begin to know what kind of creme to put on that."
"Oh no!" He interrupts. "I mean like makeup."
After seeing my very puzzled face, he continues. "See, yesterday was my birthday and when I passed out, these girls thought it would be funny to give me a hickey...I realize it looks more like a rash or something but it's not."

So I spent the next ten minutes rushing between the register and the makeup aisle matching his skin tone to foundations and concealers along the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment