Saturday, March 5, 2011

Chapter Twenty-One: A Whole Lot of Information I Didn't Want to Know

I'm pretty sure the title says it all...
But just incase it's not clear enough, go ahead and read on.

A woman entered the store looking for bottle liners to use to store sheeps' milk. As she was checking out, she proceeded to explain the size of the sheep's "teet", as she called it. She used her hands and everything.... Thanks, ma'am. "As big as a cow's" is what she said.

A few hours later, I found myself unable to function. I was feeling lightheaded and my face was flushed when a man approached the register. I didn't notice him at first, so he watched as I was talking to myself. That was awesome. When I finally noticed him, I ran to the register.
"Sorry!" I apologized.
"No problem. You okay?" he asked.
"Sure, I just feel lightheaded and woozy."
With a serious face and concerned tone, he asked "Are you pregnant?"
I said no so many times and so loud that my supervisor came running to the front because she thought we were getting robbed. If he only knew how impossible that was.
Then he proceeded to tell me all about his vasectomy. When he had it. Why he had it.....Thanks guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment